Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Torpid Tuesday??


Yeah, I looked in the Thesaurus for that word...torpid!! Funny word. Like 'tupid?
Today is just hot and lazy. MM and I played soccer for a little while in the kitchen. Would you believe I hit one into the trash basket? Yay, I win!
Now it's naptime again after I nag a little bit.

Photo:
MM and I also want to remember a precious floofy who was part of a friend's family. Tobey passed over the Rainbow Bridge on Aug. 7 leaving behind best buddie, Chloe, and 2 new siblings and family.

3 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You made the winning point! yeah. We are so sorry to hear about TobeyWe know his best buddie, Chloe, ans his family will miss him greatly!

The Creek Cats said...

Great score, Emmy!

Our purrs go out to Tobey's family and furiends during this very sad time.

Reese =^..^= said...

That sounds like quite the soccer game.